Find A Great Insurance Agent

The most common question I get from small businesses is, "How do I find the right insurance agent?"  The question often comes from very small insurance buyers and non-profits.



-Sometimes the question comes from new businesses.

-Sometimes from growing companies.

-Sometimes from insurance buyers sick of crappy service.



Over the ten years that I have been an insurance consultant, I have built a network of hundreds of insurance agents around the country.



I now have a system that will allow insurance buyers access to that network so they can find the right insurance agent.



Go to www.FindAGreatInsuranceAgent.com.



A reminder, I never accept fees from the insurance agents that I work with for my clients.



Insurance buyers, if you are looking for the right agent, try my new service.



No-Risk Guarantee: If I cannot provide you with suitable agents for you to interview and consider, I return your fee.



Agents, interested in registering for my network? Go here -  www.insurance-coveragelaw.com/insurance-agent-finder/agent.php.  No cost and no obligation.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...