Client Comments

My focus is always providing value to my clients.  Here's a note I got from a client that needed help quickly.


Scott –


WOW!  Thank you for helping our safety management consulting firm navigate the unclear course of purchasing errors and omissions insurance.  We had put off the decision to buy E&O insurance for years, not understanding how to get the coverage we needed – or even knowing what we really needed to cover the kind of work we do.  I ‘found’ you one day searching on the internet.  After reading an article you had written and seeing that your credentials are second to none  and the service you provide so unique, I knew I had to call you.


You gave me great information, straightforward answers, and assurance that we were getting what we needed as you guided us through the process of searching for and selecting an insurance agent.  Your prompt attention to every phone call and email was so appreciated.  You talked to us in plain terms, not insurance lingo and then negotiated with our selected carrier.  I liked the fact that once the policy was presented, you reviewed it to make sure we got what we asked for.  What really impressed me was the fact that you saved us a significant amount of money compared to quotes we had received over the years.  I feel like I made money working with you!  Your service is such a valuable one for busy business owners who need a trusted independent insurance expert – I would recommend you to anyone who wants to make sure they are making the right investment in their risk management portfolio.


Thank you!
Deb


Deb Potter, PhD
President, Potter and Associates International

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...