Unorganized Mish Mash

A few days ago I was interviewed by Seth Kahan for his website. Seth is a master marketer and business advisor - www.VisionaryLeadership.com.



He complimented me on my website, its organization, and the content I provide. Then he said that this blog was a virtual stream of consciousness collection. I think he was trying to compliment me. I'm not sure it hit me that way.



This blog was started years ago as a way for me to put my thoughts, opinions, and advice on insurance and risk management out there. I know of no other website where there is this much information on a wide variety of insurance topics written by someone who does not have a policy to sell.



Seth, I know you meant well, and frankly I'm not offended. Next time you need insurance info come here and use the search box. If what you need is not here, I owe you a beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...