The Business Insurance Bid Process

I have been spending a fair amount of time thinking about the commercial insurance bid process.



Lately I have posted to several insurance discussion websites looking for input and comments on the current market and traditions.



Here are some of the comments so far.



I'd like to open it up here too.



Insurance buyers, when you bid your insurance what is your experience? How can the process be improved?



Insurance people, what advice do you give your clients? Do you give different advice to prospects? How do you like to see the process set up?



Respond here or to me privately - Scott@insurance-coveragelaw.com.



I have some ideas on some changes I plan to make when I take a client out to bid. More here after I have assimilated what has been said so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...