Current Insurance Policies and Pricing

I'm working with a client who has upwards of 50 different insurance policies. When I did my first review of coverage, I suggested that the premium on one policy looked high to me.



I was assured that the agent was a good guy, and took great care of my client. I continued my review only to find several indications that my client was being taken advantage of. I pushed to get alternative quotes on a few policies, including the one mentioned above.



Another agent was given a chance and came up with a policy with all the coverage of the original, plus a $2,000,000 umbrella.



Old Premium $60,000



New Premium $25,000



Your impression of your agent is just that, an impression. Until you get competitive quotes, you do not know if you are paying a reasonable premium for adequate coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...