We Get Letters... Non-Profit Liability Insurance

The Email:



Scott,



I am the volunteer executive director of the xxxx Football Boosters, a non-profit group that raises funds for the xxxx High School Football team in a part of Los Angeles.



We have a grant pending. They've requested proof of liability insurance. We don't have it. We'd like to get it. You were recommended through Guide Star as the expert.



Your quotes or recommendations would be appreciated.



Thanks!

David





My Reply:



I'm glad you contacted me.



I don't sell insurance but can point you.



First, check with the school to see if you are a part of the school and therefore covered by the school's insurance.



Short of that...



Find an insurance agent who is involved in your group. If not direct involvement, find an agent who works with a business owner who is engaged in the group.



The idea is for an agent to want to do more than just sell you a small policy.



I hope this helps.





Scott Simmonds, CPCU, ARM, CMC

Insurance Assurance Consulting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...