Testimonial - Nice Words

Note sent to me by a long-time client today...



By the way, I know you don't hear me say it nearly often enough, so I'll seize this moment and opportunity.



You do terrific work and we truly appreciate all that you have done to counsel and assist us over these past years.



The discussions you have helped us have around our insurances has elevated our level of thinking and awareness, and we couldnt have achieved that without you.



You have become a true business partner and I look forward to our continued work together.

Besides all of that, you're a great guy and you're easy to talk to and learn from and spend time with.



So, Thanks for all you bring, and all you do to make us as knowledgeable and savvy and cost-effective and proactive as you do.



Best Regards,

Denise M. Vachon

Executive Director

The Park Danforth

Portland, Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...