Million Dollar Consultant Hall of Fame

I'm proud to announce that I have been inducted into the Million Dollar Consultant Hall of Fame by Dr Alan Weiss, the original Million Dollar Consultant®.

I am the first insurance / risk management consultant to be so honored out of the 20 members inducted since 2006. Worldwide, six other consultants have been added to the Hall of Fame this year.

Weiss has over thirty years of experience working with top companies such as Merck, GE, and Mercedes Benz. He also works with some of the best consultants in the world and singles out those he sees as particularly talented.

To quote Dr. Weiss, "These consultants are regarded by peers as being among the world leaders in consulting, as evidenced by empirical accomplishments in client results, professional contributions, and intellectual property."

This month marks my ninth year as an insurance consultant. July marks my 30th year in the insurance business. This award is a highlight for me. It is recognition by my peers that my work is of value.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...