Life Insurance Quotes May Save You Hundreds of Dollars a Month


Life Insurance Quotes May Save You Hundreds of Dollars a Month

During rough economic times like these, life insurance may be one of the first things tossed out of your family’s economic picture along with your Netflix account, Starbucks runs and weekend trips. But instead of ditching your life insurance, which may put your family at risk if the worst were to happen, performing a simple life insurance quote online may save you thousands of dollars a year.

Depending on the level of insurance a person may have, the average American family spends roughly $400 a month, not including car insurance. It’s tempting terminate your coverage (if you can, many firms lock you in for a substantial amount of time) especially if a job is lost or pay is decreased.

“I was going to get rid of my life insurance but after doing some reading online, I saw that wasn’t a good,” says Danielle Johnson, a mother of two in Aurora, IL. “I was spending $200 a month on our insurance and my husband was laid off so I was looking to cut some corners you know? It’s insurance or the house at least that’s what I was thinking.”

Danielle did what most consumers do when they have a question about a product: they head to the internet.

“I just did a search on life insurance quotes and picked a site from State Farm or maybe it was AllState,” said Danielle. I don’t know, but what matters is that I found a cheaper insurance provider. It didn’t save me that much money but it was enough for us to eat. That’s good enough.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...