Un-clutter

Not really an insurance topic.



I am un-cluttering.  Went through my bookcase the other day.  Pulled out about 200 books and donated them to the community college I teach at and Goodwill.



One book I put on my desk - feeling that I just could not part with it - my college dictionary.  I have not opened it in at least 15 years.  It is well beat up and most of the "bad" words have been highlighted (youthful interest in the naughty).



I threw it in the recycling bin this morning.  The Internet has better and faster dictionaries.  My Kindle has one too.  I'm 50.  If I don't throw it out now someone else will have to when I die in 43 years - chances of me needing a hard copy dictionary between now and then are slim to none.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...