Big Insurance Brain

I introduced myself to someone recently. The guy greeted me with, "Oh, I know you. You're the guy with the big insurance brain. I read your blog."

I guess so. This July will be 30 years since I started in the insurance business. In that time I have been a student of the insurance business and of business. It has been a great career working in a great industry. I hope to stick around for another 30 years.

As a reminder, this blog has over 290 posts. My website www.insurance-coveragelaw.com has articles, definitions, ebooks, videos, checklists, and charts.

I know of no other website or blog that provides the amount of unbiased insurance information I do.

It's all available to anyone, for free, at any time. In the column to the right is a search box that searches this blog and my other websites to help you find what you want.

Of course, you can always hire my big insurance brain. Just call or email.

Scott Simmonds, CPCU, ARM, CMC
Guy With The Big Insurance Brain
Providing Insurance Assurance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...