What Your Credit Union Board Wants To Know About Directors' and Officers' Insurance

My newest white paper for credit unions...



Actually, this is the same white paper I announced the other day - I just customized it a bit for credit unions.



A clear explanation of directors' and officers' insurance designed specifically for credit union board members. What's covered? What's side A? Can I depend on my umbrella policy for protection? Can we buy coverage for civil money penalties? Explain claims-made.



I have included answers to the questions I get when I do seminars and presentations to board members. Thirty years of board member questions in nine pages. Free for credit union leaders and board members. Just send me an email - Scott@insurance-coveragelaw.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...